What to bring with you for a Live Scan.
Live Scan Request Form (printed out)
- Complete the Application Section Only (Ignore the BIL and the MISC lines)
- The employer section should not be completed by the applicant
A Valid ID
- Any current State Drivers License or Identification Card
- Any current Passport
- School Picture ID PLUS Birth Certificate PLUS Social Security Card
- Any questions, please call
A Form of Payment, unless service is to be invoiced
What to bring with you for Ink Card.
- Any Ink Card that were mailed to you.
- Valid ID
- $15.00 Cash per Card (Cash only accepted for Ink Cards).
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING WITH ME?
- Your printed Live Scan Request from the requesting agency.
- A Form of Payment.
- A valid ID. (Any state Driver’s License, ID or Passport.) If your Driver’s License (DL) has expired and has not currently renewed, bring your Birth Certificate, your Social Security Card, and a piece of mail that connects you to the address on the Live Scan form.
WHERE DO I OBTAIN THE LIVE SCAN REQUEST FORM?
The Requesting Agency (School, Church, Employer, Agency) will provide you with the Live Scan Request form.
HOW DO I GET A COPY OF MY CRIMINAL HISTORY?
- Record Review for the State of California is the DOJ level of service. (Anything in your criminal history in the State of California only.) Print out page one of the Live Scan request form from the link below and bring in to ACCU-Print. Page two is information for you and not needed at ACCU-Print.
Complete the applicant information only and bring to ACCU-Print. The Record Review is $40.00 that is, $25.00 for the DOJ and $15.00 for the rolling fee if you pay with cash, check or debit. Your results will be mailed to you in hard copy.
- FBI Record Review is the Federal level of service. Please visit the website below. You will complete the form and payment online. Then come into ACCU-Print for the fingerprinting process. Your results will be provided electronically.