Ready to get your Live Scan?
No Appointment needed just walk-in during our business hours:
Monday - Thursday 9am - 5pm
Friday 9am - 4pm
We are located in the office suites next to Circle K on Bechelli Ln.
3404 Bechelli Ln Ste B, Redding, CA 96002
Please bring a valid drivers license/ID, or passport and your printed Live Scan form with the middle applicant section filled out.
Required information for your Live Scan
- Must present one of the following primary forms of photo ID:
- State-issued driver’s license
- U.S. Passport or U. S Passport Card
- Federal Government Personal Identity Verification Card (PIV)
- Uniformed Services Identification Card
- Department of Defense Common Access Card
- Foreign Passport with Appropriate Immigration Document(s) (e.g., Form I-94)
- USCIS – Permanent Resident Card (I-551)
- USCIS – Employment Authorization Card (I-766)
- Federal, state, or local government agency ID card with photograph
- U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Card
- Canadian driver’s license
If you do not have one of the primary forms of photo ID, check the list of acceptable secondary forms of ID and supplemental documents below.
- Must bring your Live Scan Request Form provided to you by the requesting agency (school, church, employer etc.) with your information completed and filled out in the middle section.
Secondary Forms of Identification
In the absence of a primary form of identification, an applicant shall provide at least two of the following forms of secondary identification AND at least two additional forms of the supporting documentation that follows:
- State Government Issued Certificate of Birth
- U.S. Tribal or Bureau of Indian Affairs Identification Card
- Native American tribal document
- Social Security Card
- Court Order for Name Change/Gender Change/Adoption/ Divorce
- Marriage Certificate (Government Certificate Issued)
- U.S. Government Issued Consular Report of Birth Abroad
- Draft record
- School ID with photograph (minimum age 7 years old)
- Certificate of Citizenship (N560)
- Replacement Certificate of Citizenship (N-561)
- Certificate of Naturalization (N550)
- Replacement Certificate of Naturalization (N-570)
Supporting Documentation for Secondary Forms of Identification
NOTE: When validating the authenticity of secondary forms of identification, the information must be supported by at least two of the following supplemental documents:
- Utility Bill (Address)
- Jurisdictional Voter Registration Card
- Vehicle Registration Card/Title
- Paycheck Stub with Name/Address*
- Jurisdictional Public Assistance Card
- Spouse/Parent Affidavit
*Financial information may be redacted by the individual.